Magdeburg University Medical Center treats all illnesses and acute emergencies even in times of pandemic. Please do not hesitate to visit UMMD in case of complaints that require a hospital visit.
Upon inpatient admission, a COVID-19 test is performed by the attending department.
A negative COVID-19 test result is required for outpatient treatment at subsequent clinics.
- University Department of Hematology and Oncology
- University Department of Pneumology
- University Department of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery
- University Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- University Hospital for Cardiac and Thoracic Surgery (Division of Thoracic Surgery)
- University Children's Hospital
Emergencies are of course excluded from the regulation.
Results from external test stations and laboratories are accepted. Antigen test results must not be older than 24 hours and PCR test results must not be older than 48 hours.
If no valid test result is available, you have the option of testing in our UMMD Coronatestzentrum to have a rapid antigen test performed in House 59..