We also offer medical and nursing students (student assistants) the opportunity to gain experience within our nursing service and to get to know the in's and out's of everyday life in our inpatient wards.
We look forward to working with you!
- Replacement as: Student assistants (regular > 2nd. Semester) in direct care
- Work hours. max. 32 hours per month (sum of all secondary activities)
- Remuneration: according to HTV UMMD
- Complete documents (see forms below!):
- Application for hiring/extending employment must be submitted at least 14 days before the start of employment or continued employment.
- The work and residence permit for foreigners for the duration of the contract
Documents to be Submitted
- Reference questionnaire
- In addition to telephone advice, employees can access information on the recruitment procedure on the intranet at UMMDintern 05/2015.
- Individual resource or work shift planning is possible in consultation with the respective ward manager.